WELCOMECHURCHES, NON-PROFITS & SMALL BUSINESSES
Lenshaw has been serving churches, non-profits and small businesses for more than 20 years. We specialize in bookkeeping and payroll services.
- Data Entry
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations
- Fixed Asset Listing Maintenance
- Run Monthly Reports
- Run Annual Contribution Statements, if applicable
- File Annual 1099s
- Resources Available for Questions
- ALL BASIC LEVEL SERVICES PLUS
- Process Accounts Payable Remotely
- Process Payroll and Pay Tax Deposits
- File Quarterly and Annual Payroll Forms
- 1-Hour Consulation per Month on any Accounting, Planning or Strategy Questions / Opportunities
What We Offer
Policies, Procedures and Best Practices
We help you create and customize documents and processes that will fit the needs of your organization and implement the controls needed to ensure the assets of the organization are managed appropriately.
Training and Consulting
We can train your new volunteer or staff member in best accounting practices, or getting started with payroll. We can help you set things in order, set-up processes, forms, procedures, as well as advise on best practices for record retention (contributions, expenses, receipts, and more). Either in person or via video call, our staff can walk you through basic to complex accounting entries, as well as payroll and other financial issues.
Prior Year(s) Cleanup and Reconciliations
If you have been without a bookkeeper, and/or trying to manage everyone on your own, you may have found yourself with months or years of an accounting mess. With our help, we can work with your old documents and bank statements to bring you up-to-date and back on track. Whether it is a few months or a few years, we will use what you have and what you can find, to reconcile your books, provide financial statements and relieve you of that burden.